Valentine’s Dinner Fundraiser 2017
Become a Lover of Wisdom at the 5th annual Valentine’s Dinner and Fundraiser at SentryWorld Grand Hall. This is our premier fundraiser for the Tomorrow River Community Charter School. Help sustain this environmental and arts-based schooling option for children in central Wisconsin. Dinner will again take place at the elegant SentryWorld Grand Hall. Tickets must be reserved by February 3rd, make your reservations today!
- When: Saturday February 11th
- 5:30 pm Social Hour and Silent Auction: Harp by Eizabeth Schrader, Drinks and Appetizers
- 7:30 pm Dinner (vegan and GF available), Magic by James David, and Live Auction
- 9:00 pm Desert, Music by Chris Kokesh and LJ Booth and Drinks
- Where: SentryWorld Grand Hall: 601 N. Michigan Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
$95 a couple or $50 single
Treat your sweetie to an elegant evening of dining and show some love at this year’s Live Auction and Fund-A-Need to support a new TRCCS classroom! This is your opportunity to facilitate the expansion needed to accommodate the growth in students at the Charter School. TRCCS has experienced amazing community support with waiting lists for all classes, inspired parents and happy, growing scholars. You can help bring this Waldorf & Environmental Education experience to more children, expanding their capacities for physical wellbeing, emotional and social depth, and creative, free, and clear thinking.
Auction packages include a 5-day Mount Hood, Oregon getaway; progressive dinner to Christian’s 3 Stevens Point restaurants with chauffeur; bicycle and B&B weekend retreat; roast-your-own coffee experience with a professional; ultimate Waldorf birthday party; and green your life and home package.
Gold: Ruby Coffee Roasters, North Wind Renewable Energy, Photovoltaic Systems LLC, and Sentry Cares
Silver: Ellis Construction Company and Crockett Septic
Bronze: Main Grain Bakery, Black Gold Environmental Services llc, Welling Kitchen & Bath, and Amherst Telephone Company
Menu: Valentine’s Dinner 2017
- Rumaki – GF
- Traditional Deviled Eggs – Vegetarian & GF – Whitefeather Organics
- Taquitos with Refried Beans – Vegan & GF
- Cheese Curds – Vegetarian & GF – Mullins
- House Signature Salad with Craisins – Craisins: Gaynor Cranberry Co.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Rolls & Butter
- Coffee (Decaf, Hot Tea & Milk on Request)
- Pork Loin with Roasted Shallots and Marsala Wine – GF
- Irish Champ Mashed Potatoes – Bushman Potatoes
- Winter Squash – Farmshed
- White Bean Shepherd’s Pie with oven roasted Beets Crisps – GF, Vegan & Vegetarian – Broccoli, Cauliflower, & Beets – Farmshed
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip & Craisin Brownie drizzled with Chocolate Sauce and topped with Blueberries – GF, Vegan & Vegetarian Option – Craisins: Gaynor Cranberry Co.
We appreciate your support and help in making our Valentine’s Fundraiser a success. This is our largest fundraiser of the year and it is instrumental in our annual budgeting.