Farmshed Local Food Tastes Great!
School Fundraiser 2016
This is an alternative school fundraiser supporting local farmers and businesses. It provides healthy options and keeps your hard-earned dollars right here in Central Wisconsin. Products will be delivered shortly before Thanksgiving, so order goodies for your gathering or get an early start on your holiday shopping.
This Local Food Fundraiser:
- Offers a wide variety of products including some Certified Organic options
- Expresses each producer’s growing practices
- Provides gift certificates which make great holiday gifts
- Allows you to make a direct donation to our school or Farmshed
- Strengthens relations with local producers and our school
- Supports chef demonstrations at area schools (through Father Fat’s gift card purchases)
Easy Steps to Remember
- Write the SELLER (Student’s) NAME and other information at the top of the order form
- Be complete when collecting contact information for those ordering from you
- Students should collect payment for all sales when the orders are placed.
- Make checks payable to TRCCS . Try to include a phone number on each check.
- Return order form(s) with payment on or before September 28th, 2016, to your classroom teacher or the TRCCS office
- Additional order sheets will be available in the school office
Turn in orders and money by: Wednesday September 28th, 2016
Student sellers pick up items: November 16th
- Farmshed: 3 – 6 pm
- TRCCS: 2:30 – 3:30 pm